Monday 14 January 2008

Happy Birthday Nasuha

Last week, on the 10th of January 2008, we celebreted our second daughter's birthday. It was a small party just among the family member. That is one of our family's activity in our yearly plan. We celebrate each of everyone of us birthday.

Happy Birthday to Nasuha.

Few words from nasuha (What she had promised to do as she is 7 years old):-
" As I'm now, 7 years old, I promise to pray properly 5 times a day. I'll read Iqra' till book 6 this year. I'll listen to my dad and mum whatever they say. Thanks dad for the gift."





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...
happy birthday nasuha!!be a good child for ur lovely parents ok!!be a best muslimah!!acik zahrah ,pak cik razlan, alif dan ainul doakan nasuha sekeluarga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki...insyaAllah

Anonymous said...

salam...
memang pun mcm tu....look-alike tu 5% samer abi dia...sajer jer kater another 95% umi dier hi...hi...nak cover....zah try la buat....ok salam